Welcome to Kido Enterprises. Kido Enterprises provides website features to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Kido Enterprises, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. Please review our Privacy Notice to understand our practices.
All information, products and services displayed on the kidoenterprises.com website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. kidoenterprises.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the kidoenterprises.com website belonging to Kido Enterprises, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the kidoenterprises.com website of Kido Enterprises
1. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: When you visit Kido Enterprises or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kido Enterprises or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Kido Enterprises and protected by international copyright laws.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS: Kido Enterprises attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Kido Enterprises does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. There could be small changes in specifications from the product shown in the picture and the actual product in terms of dimensions, weight or colours.
4. YOUR ACCOUNT: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Kido Enterprises does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use www.kidoenterprises.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Kido Enterprises reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
5. PRICING: Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself. With respect to items sold by Kido Enterprises, despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In this case, all payments made will be refunded back to you. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, refund you the difference in the price of the product. Prices mentioned are valid at the time of order booking. Kido enterprises reserves the right to change any prevailing price at its discretion.
6. REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: Orders placed on www.kidoenterprises.com can be cancelled by customer provided the items have not already been shipped. Cancellation requests would have to be sent by via email / written correspondence. Cancellation charges would be applicable to a maximum of 15% of the order value and will be charged at the discretion of Kido Enterprises to the customer. If customer wishes to cancel an item due to non-availability of the item beyond the maximum promised delivery period, Kido Enterprises accepts to cancel the item without any cancellation charges. Goods once shipped and sold cannot be taken back or exchanged. We guarantee our products from manufacturing defects for 1 year from date of dispatch. Any such manufacturing defect would have to be reported in writing by the customer. We undertake to repair the defective item or send a replacement after mutual consent with the customer. Any missing item / part item in the shipment would have to be reported by the customer within 10 days of receipt of shipment beyond which such requests would not be entertained. Due investigation would be done to ensure that the item was truly missed before sending a replacement to the customer. Again, Kido enterprises undertakes to send only the item / part item (if the missing item is a part item) as replacement or the entire item after mutual consent with the customer.
7. DELIVERY POLICY: Once the order is confirmed, Kido Enterprises would communicate the delivery period to the customer via email. Maximum delivery period for an item would be 6 weeks from the date of order placement.
8. SHIPPING: We will ship the items to customer destination through any of the following means:
1. Courier / post parcel / registered post for small consignments
2. Road Transport through recognized transport agents for deliveries within India
3. Rail freight through authorized transport agents for deliveries within India.
4. Air Freight for urgent consignments within / outside India
5. Sea freight for consignments outside India
6. Door delivery for consignments within Bangalore city, India.
Shipping costs are calculated and shown on the website for domestic purchases within India. International shipping is currently not enabled. Additional shipping charges for international shipping will be communicated to customers which they will have to bear before dispatches.
Kido Enterprises does not guarantee its product from damages or loss if any unauthorized transport agents is proposed / insisted upon by the customer. In such cases, the risk of loss lies entirely on the customer.
9. DUTIES & TAXES: Would be applicable as per government regulations and is included in the price of the products shown. Any changes as per current government notifications shall be applicable at the time of billing. Duties as applicable in the buyer’s country will be to buyer’s account. Currently, there are no duties / taxes for shipping to international destinations outside India which is again subject to rules and regulations as advised by the government from time to time.
10. INSPECTION: Buyer's choice in our works prior to packing. Third party inspection if any will be to buyer's account.
11. Kido Enterprises will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on kidoenterprises.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
12. Kido Enterprises reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
13. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Kido Enterprises for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
14. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Kido Enterprises reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Kido Enterprises has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of kidoenterprises.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
15. Kido Enterprises will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY KIDO ENTERPRISES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. KIDO ENTERPRISES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, KIDO ENTERPRISES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. KIDO ENTERPRISES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM KIDO ENTERPRISES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. KIDO ENTERPRISES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
17. APPLICABLE LAW: By visiting www.kidoenterprises.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Karnataka in India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms of condition and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Kido Enterprises. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
18. SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY: Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.kidoenterprises.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.